Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty is becoming a big pain.

We are a newer client to toast and at first we were basically promised the world and now we have come to find out that customer service is basically zero. We are currently having MAJOR issues with our loyalty program and not being able to access our 2,600 loyalty members that have appeared to be onboarded. We are not able to access them via server screens or even management screens. We've contacted their customer service about our loyalty program at least 15 times and have had basically no help and our cases get closed and say "the problem has been fixed" with no actual resolve. If anyone has any solutions for our problem that would be great thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

Did you import loyalty from a different system? Are you saying you can't look them up? Do you see the rewards button at all on the POS screens? 

Yes, Toast imported them from our previous system Spot on. We see the rewards button but when we enter in a customers phone number through the rewards button no one appears but in our back of house we can see 2,600 members.

Ok, just want to double check since you are new and it can be a little confusing, but the steps to lookup a customer is to go to rewards, choose lookup customer, and then choose lookup again on the next screen as well, is that what you have been doing? I know some people will type in a phone number on that first screen but it is for swiping or manually entering a card number. 

Screenshot_20230725-172829.pngScreenshot_20230725-173138.png

Yes that's how we've been doing it. When I enter some ones number it says the loyalty member doesn't exist but when I search them through the back of house computer they come up.