Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd Party Platforms

So currently I have the integration with grubhub, ubereats and doordash. It's seamless and works great.

However, I wanted to ask if anyone is using 3rd parties that don't integrate? For example, we use foodja and EZcater. I think chowly is an option, but I'm trying to be cost effective.

Do any of you guys enter it manually in your POS system? Or just print out the order and not put into your POS system? I'm asking because I want to be able to run reports all in one area.

Appreciate all the feedback in advanced!

13 REPLIES 13

We put all of our EzCater orders in by hand and have a payment option of "EzCater" set up

So i made a payment option as "ezcater"... but it leaves an open tab, unless I comp it. Not sure how I should properly do it.

so make that payment not count as a discount and close to other ezcater

Sorry, i'm not clearly understanding. Would appreciate just a little more detail. Thank you!

We used Chowly then switched to Toast for 3rd party integration.  It's not been great.  GH and DD work well and are fully integrated.   UE is a mess.  The special instructions (like No cheese - dairy allergy  or really any special request) do NOT feed into Toast.  So, guests enter the instructions but we do not get them...guests get mad at us as a result.    For EZCater, we just manually enter the orders since we don't get a ton of them and it's easy for our staff to match up the totals to make sure they rang in the order correctly.