cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Modifiers - Settings have no affect.

rcmck
Dessert I

I have had print default modifiers turned on for a long time, I have recently decided to not print them but I can not get them to stop printing no matter the setting (show default modifiers enable or disable), also seem to ignore print default modifiers black on or off,  just print red no matter what. Have tried all the usual things, clear cache, resyncing all data, still the same. Is there another setting that overrides these? I thought maybe consolidate modifiers might but I turned that off and no difference. 

7 REPLIES 7

josh212
Community Ambassador

So none of my default modifiers print because they are set as default. How exactly do you have your default modifiers, are they default on the item or the group , are they default on an item being used as a modifier. All your modifiers have to be visible to that item for it to work

josh212_0-1669676283663.pngLet me know if you need help

They are set similar to yours, the modifier group here is dressing, overridden on the individual salads with their default dressing. No matter the back end settings it still prints the default dressing in this case.

Screenshot_20221128-180943.png

josh212
Community Ambassador

Hows is your pricing set

josh212_0-1669677756936.png

are  your sizes configured correctly also is that a menu group being used as a moodifier group or its own

I do not have the new substitutions yet but the modifiers are not an existing menu, size is set to prompt for size, but there are no sizes for dressings or salads. The modifier group is required, not sure if that affects default modifiers at all.