Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Order & Pay

Is it possible with Mobile Order and Pay to have the order need confirmation the same way Takeout Orders do?    We have set Dining Behavior to takeout but it doesn't let us manually look at order and send it.   Just sends it after payment.

8 REPLIES 8

It is an expected behavior for MO&P to send orders after payment. Toast online ordering allows you to "approved" orders  before they are sent. If I may ask, why do you need to confirm MO&P orders? Have there been instances of inaccuracies in orders?

Well we were just wanting it to go a queue like takeout orders so they can be manually sent to the kitchen instead of just firing back there.    I guess it was more of a question because we selected Takeout Behavior and it didn't act the same as we expected.

I work with the person that did this initial post. 

Yes there have been general issues with how a customer orders a product on Online ordering that may require a phone call to clarify or adjust the ticket. We are not using mobile order & pay for people ordering in house like most toast customer probably are. So we can't just walk to the table to clarify an order if need be. We are using it at a brewery that is up the hill from our restaurant. This is why we need to approve the order before it prints to the kitchen. Currently the mobile order and pay will appear in the yellow bubble just like online ordering. However when I click the yellow bubble it then immediately prints to the kitchen without an opportunity to review the order or approve it. Is there a way to force this to be approved the same way online ordering needs approval?

Do you use any KDS in the kitchen like an expeditor or is it just printers?