Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toast Delivery - DoorDash Drive Partnership

Hey Toast Community,

We offer pickup and delivery through Toast Online Ordering. Does anyone out there have a good understanding of the partnership between Toast and DoorDash Drive? We've noticed a large increase in DoorDash drivers not picking up orders and would like to figure out how to prevent this. Is there a DoorDash drive portal through Toast? Where does one access any historical data other than flipping delivery on and hoping for the best? Thank you! 

10 REPLIES 10

josh212
Community Ambassador

Honestly Try addin Shipday  as a partner integration to mange your orders. It cost lests, You can choose between multiple couriers drivers etc.

I have had the same issue - but a COMPLETE nightmare due to the fact that Doordash is still using (somehow) our OLD address to pick up FROM.  Between Toast and Doordash there is a disconnect that exists and some of the orders are being lost because of this. Orders made/ Orders refunded = Disaster. Neither companies have figured it out. 

Hey @JasonW, thanks for reaching out! I have escalated your location to receive more help! 

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

@JasonW , I do agree with you that there is a large disconnect between the two parties. It could be a great partnership, but the lack of clarity to the merchant and large amounts of orders being unsuccessfully delivered makes it hard to operate the DoorDash Drive integration. 

@Rob, are there any updates regarding this case? Thank you