cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see reporting on Service Charges for orders?

I need to be able to view the amount of service charges that were billed to customers over a period of time.  So far the only way I hav found to view the service charge is to view each order individually.  This does not help at all.  Is there a way to see the service charge amount for orders?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @baddpizza, thanks for reaching out! I believe the Order Details reports below allows you to see the service charges over a given date range. Let me know if you need further help!

Viewing service charges that were applied to orders - - Platform guide

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @baddpizza, thanks for reaching out! I believe the Order Details reports below allows you to see the service charges over a given date range. Let me know if you need further help!

Viewing service charges that were applied to orders - - Platform guide

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

Thank you.  The Sales Summary looks like it reports it the way that I need.  Order Details is not a report that can be downloaded to see line items but the Service Charges in Sales Summary meets my needs.  Thank you so much for the information.

rcmck
Dessert I

The report lags behind (can't get up to the current day), but the accounting overview report would probably be best.