cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see reporting on Service Charges for orders?

I need to be able to view the amount of service charges that were billed to customers over a period of time.  So far the only way I hav found to view the service charge is to view each order individually.  This does not help at all.  Is there a way to see the service charge amount for orders?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @baddpizza, thanks for reaching out! I believe the Order Details reports below allows you to see the service charges over a given date range. Let me know if you need further help!

Viewing service charges that were applied to orders - - Platform guide

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @baddpizza, thanks for reaching out! I believe the Order Details reports below allows you to see the service charges over a given date range. Let me know if you need further help!

Viewing service charges that were applied to orders - - Platform guide

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

Thank you.  The Sales Summary looks like it reports it the way that I need.  Order Details is not a report that can be downloaded to see line items but the Service Charges in Sales Summary meets my needs.  Thank you so much for the information.

The report lags behind (can't get up to the current day), but the accounting overview report would probably be best.