Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I missed the info- Toast Delivery Services

Hey all!

I missed the specific info about Toast Delivery Services. What date is it changing to Uber Eats & what is the delivery radius going to be, and what is the new cost of delivery services?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The communication I saw was that the switch only affects TDS, and your 3rd party providers and rates are not affected. TDS will be switching from Doordash Drive to Uber Direct, as their delivery service provider, and the per-order fee goes down from $7.49 to $6.99, saving us $0.50. I have not seen any updates since receiving this message.

image.png

Nick Bunda, Community Ambassador
Anderson's Frozen Custard
Buffalo, NY

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

is this actually happening? have not received any communications from toast on this. But I did receive a email from doordash letting me know about it. Can anyone confirm? 

Hello,

We also did not receive communication until today from our Door Dash rep. Our rep mentioned this is taking place on October 23rd, 2024. We only use Door Dash as our third party ordering. Does anyone know how this will affect us if we don't use Uber Eats?

Thank you! 🙂

Sayra Daniel, Community Ambassador
Egg Harbor Cafe
Mililani, Hawaii

The communication I saw was that the switch only affects TDS, and your 3rd party providers and rates are not affected. TDS will be switching from Doordash Drive to Uber Direct, as their delivery service provider, and the per-order fee goes down from $7.49 to $6.99, saving us $0.50. I have not seen any updates since receiving this message.

image.png

Nick Bunda, Community Ambassador
Anderson's Frozen Custard
Buffalo, NY