Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inefficient "help" forum

BM
Soup III

We came to this forum to ask questions, GET ANSWERS, not get our email blown up with useless comments by Toast. 38 emails in 30min. I run a business, I don't have time to sort thru 38 emails to find which one actually is answering my issues. 

Screenshot_20231027_132719_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20231027_132725_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20231027_132732_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20231027_132738_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20231027_132749_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20231027_132759_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20231027_132806_Gmail.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

adamj
Community Ambassador

Totally understand!!

Go to your Icon in the upper right and:

Under "my settings"  

under Email - Personal - Email Settings (FYI, the default)

Check the box next to "Don't send me any community emails"

they will stop for you.

Cheers

Then how will I know if they ever directly answer my question? Does this stop all emails, or only the ones not directed at my specific topic question? I've gotten so many, it's really hard to see which emails are in response to what without reading them all. But thank you, I'll try it!

That would turn it off for everything I think. Better off unsubscribing from a specific post if you don't want notifications about replies. Unfortunately if you make a post on an AMA you will get an email for every reply when they answer the questions. 

adamj
Community Ambassador

You can also check back in on the Hub directly under your specific question after you have made that change. 

Take a look at Subscriptions & Notifications under My Settings, there are some good options in there like:

Ignore posts and reviews that I've already read

Notify me when I post, reply, submit a review, or comment

but if you would like to try it out together let me know when you make the change and we can test it!!