Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty Program lack of ability of customizations

I'm noticing more and more how basic the loyalty program through Toast truly is. There is minimal opportunity to really tailor the program to the Restaurant needs. 

With all that being said does anyone know if it's possible to add manager only restrictions to the loyalty redemptions? 

Currently servers can redeem the discounts we offer through the program. Unfortunately, this has led to some misuse of the program and discounts and I would like to change it so that the server would have to get a manager in order to redeem any discounts offered through the loyalty program? 

From talking to the customer service team several times they told me no but maybe someone else knows something they don't?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Akleo
Soup II

I don't feel toast listens much with regards to their loyalty.  In was told when I signed up with them that the loyalty program had a basic points for drink option like the paper punch cards we use at my drive thru coffee shop.  Buy 10 get 1 free. Simple and not based on $ amounts . I have asked for this very basic feature many times and are always told we will pass it along.  Well 5K spent in buying paper punch cards over the course of my Toast life we are now moving to Dripos for our coffee shops POS.