cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do you add a 'Dont Make' button to the main check screen?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sdaniel
Community Ambassador

We created a modifier group of the most common word and prep modifications we encounter. Although not on the main page, employees can find it easily. It does not appear on the customer's check, but it will appear on the kitchen ticket as well as the KDS.Screenshot 2022-10-31 144408.pngScreenshot 2022-10-31 144654.png 

Sayra Daniel, Community Ambassador
Egg Harbor Cafe
Mililani, Hawaii

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

rcmck
Dessert I

I  created a miscellaneous modifier group for buttons like this that could apply to every menu item, then attach it to the menu group so that it applies to all items in that menu group, can be a little tedious if you have a lot of groups but once it is done if you ever need a button that would appear on any item on the menu you can just add it to that modifier group and you are done. 

I created a dining option with ***Don't Make***.  The only issue is that it shows up on the guest receipt. 

It would be really helpful if "Don't Make" could be added to the same section where Special Request and Discount Item shows up when you highlight an item on the check. 

Sdaniel
Community Ambassador

We created a modifier group of the most common word and prep modifications we encounter. Although not on the main page, employees can find it easily. It does not appear on the customer's check, but it will appear on the kitchen ticket as well as the KDS.Screenshot 2022-10-31 144408.pngScreenshot 2022-10-31 144654.png 

Sayra Daniel, Community Ambassador
Egg Harbor Cafe
Mililani, Hawaii